Glendevon Energy – Your Partner for renewable heating systems in Scotland
Glendevon Energy – established in 2005 and fully MCS and RECC accredited – specialises in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of premium quality, high efficiency renewable heating systems, often as district heating schemes, for both commercial and domestic properties across the country ranging from 15kw to 700kw.
Having completed over 250 renewable heating systems installations, we have developed an extensive and wide ranging portfolio of biomass, heat pump and solar installations across Scotland. We offer a full technical service, from design and specification, through to sales and installation. We pride ourselves on guiding our customers through every stage of the process and ensuring that our customers are confident that their project is being handled by a proactive, forward thinking team.
Our head office in Kinross-shire includes in-house training facilities and is heated by a wood pellet boiler. This central base allows us to serve most of Scotland, with our Montrose office providing closer contact with the North East of the country.
The focus of our services is:
- Design and Installation of Renewable Heating Systems – with a focus on efficiency
- Domestic and Commercial projects ranging from passive houses to high output commercial heat networks
- Bespoke Plant Rooms and Containerised Solutions
- Suppliers of high quality internal and external wood pellet stores. We couldn’t find good enough products for external storage so we designed our own which are proudly made in the UK
- District Heating Schemes – Designing systems that can heat multiple buildings from single plant room
- Natural gas CHP – combined heat and power
- System Integration employing state of the art heating controls
- Comprehensive Servicing, Operation and Maintenance Packages often assisted by remote monitoring functionality
- Funding Guidance, re financing options available via the Energy Saving Trust, Scotland and commercial providers
- A dedicated and experienced RHI Application Management Service for both domestic and commercial customers
Whether you’re building a passive house, looking to replace fossil fuel in your domestic property or keen to explore alternative heating options in a large commercial site, we would be delighted to hear from you. With many contented customers and a first class team providing a secure and reliable long term partnership, we can justly claim to be Scotland’s Renewable Heating Specialists. Don’t just take our word for it, do feel free to read our many testimonials and case studies on our website and we would be happy to arrange a tour to one of our many installations so you can view one of our systems for yourself.
Please contact us today, we would be more than happy to discuss the many options available to you.