Bioheat – Your Partner for renewable heating systems in South West and South England.
Bioheat Ltd, specialise in design, supply, installation and maintenance of premium quality, high efficiency renewable heating systems. These vary from small domestic installations to large, commercial installations, with district heating systems in and around the South West of England.
With decades of experience in the heating industry and with a North Dorset Design award under our belt, Bioheat understands the changing environment and is committed to supplying sustainable energy solutions that can replace or work alongside your existing oil, gas or LPG heating systems. Saving you money, whilst caring for the planet!
Whether you have a farm, a factory, a cottage or a castle, we are confident that with our dedicated team of professional designers, installers and customer advisors, we can provide you with the best heating solution for your individual needs. We can provide anything from simple log boilers to multi-fuel systems and even heating systems that can be remotely controlled via the internet using a PC, smartphone or tablet.
All our renewable heating solutions are MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) accredited and may qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), meaning that you could be heating your building at next to no cost to yourselves.
The main services we provide are:
- Design, installation and maintenance of highly efficient and top quality renewable heating systems
- Bespoke plant rooms, fuel stores and containerised solutions
- District heating schemes. Designing systems that can heat multiple buildings from one single plant room.
- Comprehensive services, operation and maintenance packages
- Funding guidance, financial support and RHI application management service packages are also available.
We have recently launched our DORSET TRAINING CENTRE (DTC) which is our centre of excellence for training. We specialise in ETA, BPEC and CPD training but will also be running some Biomass Awareness seminars for consumers, architects and installers. Please contact us if you would like to know more.