AFS Biomass – Your Partner for renewable heating systems in North Wales, Wales, Northern Ireland and Midlands.
AFS Biomass, based in Altrincham, Cheshire, have a nationwide team of biomass engineers trained to the highest level 5 standard. Experts in the design, installation and maintenance of high efficiency renewable heating systems for commercial, institutional and not for profit organisations.
AFS Biomass are proud to be one of the very few Carbon Trust Accredited Suppliers in the whole of the UK. Coupled with HETAS, MCS and NICEIC accreditations, you can be confident in the knowledge that you will receive only the best, most professional service available.
Our complete package includes:
- Initial free consultation on the best solution for your heating needs
- Advise on the implementation of those recommendations
- Full system design including hydronic schematic plans and plant room/fuel store CAD drawings
- Highly qualified engineers for top quality system installation and commissioning
- Full support for RHI applications (Renewable Heat Incentive), the Government’s 20 year income support for renewable heating
- Comprehensive ongoing support with tailor made service and maintenance contracts
- Advice and introductions to help secure the best financial package including asset finance, lease purchase and fully funded options
- BSL (Biomass Suppliers List) application assistance for businesses that can be self-sufficient for biomass fuel
Hospitals, outdoor activity centres and hotels, farms, sawmills and country clubs are just a few of the myriad client profiles for which AFS Biomass have completed renewable heating installations. Each and every one is available for reference purposes for prospective clients. Rest assured that you will receive the same attention to detail and quality of service that are the foundations of our business ethos.
Some of our existing clients include:
P & A Fencing & Sheds, Mold, Flintshire: 4 x 200 kW ETA biomass systems providing heat for a wood drying kiln, a garden centre, workshops, warehouses and an office block.
Holbeach & East Elloe Hospital Trust, Spalding, Lincolnshire: 180 kW ETA system providing heat & hot water for the hospital and care home.
Llanbedr Dairy Farm, Ruthin, Clwyd: 130 kW ETA system providing heat & hot water for the milking parlour, farm office and 2 houses.
Berkshire Pallets, Hungerford, Berkshire: 200 kW ETA system providing heat for a wood drying kiln and workshop.